Nanaimo Kinsmen Beer Festival
Save the date! April 12th 6pm-9:30pm at the Nanaimo Ice Centre (Rink #1) 3rd st (across from the Aquatic Center) marks the first Nanaimo Beer Festival put on by the Nanaimo Kinsmen. They have been proudly serving our community since 1920.
CHLY 101.7FM Vancouver Island's not-for-profit university radio station will so kindly be the event sponsor - be sure to tune in!
Here are the confirmed breweries as of now (more will be added)
- Vancouver Island Brewery
- Phillips Brewing Company
- Howe Sound Brewing
- Granville Island Brewery
- Lighthouse Brewing Company
- Pacific Western Brewing Company
- Creemore Springs Brewery
- Longwood Brewery
- Driftwood Brewery
- McClelland Premium Imports
- Coal Harbour Brewing
- Whistler Brewing Company
- Bowen Island Brewing
- Lone Tree Cider
- Parallel 49 Brewing
So now that you know all the awesome details where can you get tickets?
Pre-sale only, unfortunately there will be none available at the door.
- Bayside Liquor Store (Parksville - 240 Dogwood St)
- Lucky's Liquor Store (Nanaimo - 3296 Island Hwy North)
- Quarterway Pub (Nanaimo - 1431 Bowen Rd)
- CHLY Headquarters (Nanaimo - 25 Front St)
- Northgate Liquor Store (Nanaimo - 1-6404 Metral Drive)
- Piper's Meats (Nanaimo - 2139 Bowen Rd)
- Columbia Bakery
Be sure to check out the Nanaimo Kinsmen Beer Festival Facebook Page for up-to-date info!
Hope to see everyone out! Cheers!