To all Mount Washington Season Passholders
To all Mount Washington Season Passholders,
Believe us when we say we understand how frustrating the start of this season has been. We appreciate your business, your patience and your loyalty to Mount Washington Alpine Resort. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to get on some snow before it arrives in earnest on Vancouver Island.
Here are the details you will need to know before skiing and boarding for free from January 6-31, 2014 on Whistler Blackcomb:
WHO GETS THE DEAL?
- Applies to 2013-14 Mount Washington Gold, Alpine, Midweek and Student seasons passes only
- Midweek passholders get the deal from January 6 - 31, weekends included
- Does not apply to Mount Washington Volunteer or Staff passes
- Deal does not apply to pre-purchased 6Paks, multi or single day tickets
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE?
- All eligible Mount Washington passholders are entitiled to receive one Whistler Blackcomb day ticket per person when they show up at a Whistler Blackcomb ticket location between January 6 to 31, 2014
- Mount Washington passholders must show their current 2013.14 winter season pass to receive a day ticket. This process must be followed for each day the Mount Washington passholder wishes to ski/board
- No multi day tickets will be issued by Whistler Blackcomb as part of the deal, single day tickets only
- You will be requested to attach the day ticket to your jacket at the Whistler Blackcomb ticket window location with your seasons pass
HOW LONG DOES THIS DEAL LAST?
- The free ticket deal lasts until January 31, 2014 or until Mount Washington opens enough terrain for a full-price lift ticket, whichever comes first.
- If Mount Washington opens before the end of January with a full price ticket, the deal at Whistler Blackcomb ends (with a three-day grace period)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Mount Washington passholders will need their current 2013.14 winter season pass plus a seperate piece of photo ID. additional paperwork required by Whistler Blackcomb will be needed